Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Made my holiday plans.

I never liked the holidays - always gained weight, always felt tortured by the "plenty." I've come upon a great plan though. I make my yearly doctor's visit after the holidays. If I can just stay the course through the holidays, I'll feel like I accomplished alot. Last year I gained 10 pounds. I think I've already gained that.
It's especially frustrating when I have Thanksgiving at my home. All the leftovers!! My sister's oreo ice cream cake - my brother's lasagna, my girlfriend's pierogi's ...
So, I've cleaned the house and made my plans.
Gotta think thin... Keep in mind that doctor's visit is on the horizon.
Oh, and shop, on-line for all those great Xmas deals..

1 comment:

  1. Fixed the settings so anybody can post a comment without hassles. Thanks Hanna!

    ReplyDelete